- Russia Announces Plans to Wage Economic Warfare Against Turkey
- Pope Francis Lectures Poverty Ridden Crowd in Africa About Climate Change
- United Arab Emirates Hired Columbian Mercenaries to Fight in Yemen Civil War
- Former CIA Director: Obama Didn’t Attack ISIS Oil to Preserve Environment
- Revolutionary Communist Party Leaders Hijack Police Protests in Chicago
- China Declares Military Reform to Increase War Fighting Capabilities
- The Difference Between The Pilgrims & Modern Day Refugees
- Last Supply Line to ISIS in Ramadi Cut by Iraqi Forces
- The Real Consensus: 97% of America Not Worried About Global Warming
- Obama Quietly Releases Plans for 2,224 Regulations Ahead of Turkey Day
Obama Uses Facebook to Push Obamacare & Ignore Paris Terror Attack
Three days after the gruesome terrorist attack in Paris, which has been linked to Islamic State, President Barack Obama’s Facebook has avoided acknowledging the event or its perpetrators in any way. Obama’s Facebook page has often been...
- Posted 1 week ago
Vermont Financial Regulator Who Killed Obamacare Co-OP Has No Regrets
Vermont’s top financial regulator has no regrets about being the nation’s only state insurance commissioner to refuse to license an Obamacare co-operative. Susan L. Donegan was commissioner for Vermont’s Division of Insurance in 2013 when she refused to...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
More Red Ink For Obamacare
Not much of a week to celebrate for Obamacare officials, as the country’s health insurance co-ops sail past the one billion dollar mark in losses this week.
At 1.36 billion in losses, that means the co-ops have...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Obamacare Premiums Will Jump 3 Times Higher Next Year
The Obamacare increases for 2016 have been released. Premiums will increase 3 times faster than officials claim. Every state is different. Every insurer is different. New Mexico residents, for instance, can expect increases of 8 to 40...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Obamacare Rates Rising For 2016
If you’re going online to check premiums for your 2016 Obamacare coverage, you might be experiencing some sticker shock.
- Posted 1 month ago