- Obama offers amnesty to 5 million illegal immigrants, defies GOP
- U.S. Electrical, Financial Networks Mapped for Future Cyber Attacks
- Washington Should Consider Lethal Aid To Kyiv
- Russia warns US against supplying ‘lethal defensive aid’ to Ukraine
- Vladimir Putin: we must stop a Ukraine-style ‘colored revolution’ in Russia
- Russian bombers threaten Guam
- China nuclear forces significantly expanding
TBN Founder Paul Crouch Dies at 79
Paul Crouch, co-founder of the popular Trinity Broadcasting Network, has passed away at age 79.
Crouch’s grandson, Brandon, tweeted early Saturday, “Today, my grandfather, #PaulCrouch Sr went home to be with Jesus in heaven. Thank you for your prayers…”
TBN’s Facebook page announced, “Dr Paul F. Crouch passed into the presence of the Lord on November 30, 2013. We are grateful for the life of this amazing servant of God.”
Another note on the page said Crouch passed away at 2:32 a.m. Crouch had suffered for more than a decade with chronic heart problems.
The televangelist was hospitalized for congestive heart failure two years ago and received a pacemaker in 2012. He went back into the hospital in October and for awhile needed a ventilator to help him breathe. But he had returned home early in November amid reports he was doing better.
CBN Founder and Chairman Pat Robertson expressed sadness at his friend’s passing. He said Crouch’s ministry will have a lasting impact around the world.
“I was deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Paul Crouch, who was a friend for decades,” Robertson said in a statement released Sundaymorning. “Paul was a pioneer in Christian television; the channels and studios that Paul built around the world are an incredible achievement and will live on as a permanent legacy. All of us at CBN mourn his passing and our prayers are with the Crouch family.”