- TRUNEWS EXCLUSIVE: Orlando’s Walt Disney World may be target for July 4 terrorist attack
- TRUNEWS EXCLUSIVE: Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio
- FBI Tells Florida to Deny Public Records Request On Massacre
- ‘The Punisher’ Duterte Sworn in as Philippines President
- Pentagon Caves To Allow Transgender Troops
- CIA Brennan Says ISIS Plotting Attack on US
- AG Lynch, Bill Clinton Meet Unannounced At Phoenix Airport
- World Markets Take Major Hit After Brexit Vote
- EU Ready to Prop Up Banks Following Brexit Vote
- ISIS Terrorists Use Distraction in Istanbul Airport Strike
The Netherlands may hold referendum on whether to quit EU
The Netherlands is considering its own referendum to decide on whether to quit the EU.
The voters are nervous because there are tensions in the 28 country bloc that include Britain, who will have to decide by June 23 if they are staying or leaving the European Union, according to The Express.
Opinion polls show the people of Holland believe their nations should hold a referendum on whether or not to stay.
“This is no surprise. More and more people from across the EU are realising they are part of a political construct that’s failing, with more and more people now realizing they would be better off out,” said Paul Nuttall the Deputy Leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party or UKIP.
On April 6, the Dutch will vote on the EU’s association agreement with Ukraine. Many consider this to be a test of the voter’s support for the European Union, according to Dutch News.
These referendums could also cause other countries to begin making demands.