- How would NYC handle a nuclear explosion?
- Solar storms result in sunspot as big as Earth
- White House fence jumper detained
- ISIS-Affiliated Twitter Account Claims Ottawa Shooter As Its Own
- Quebec military members urged not to wear uniforms when off duty
- Ebola death toll could be three times higher
- Human Bible Sexually Assaulting Woman in Schools
These Photos Of Adolf Hitler After Prison Release Are Unbelievable
These are the private photographs Adolf Hitler didn’t want anyone to see.
Taken by photographer Heinrich Hoffmann, the extraordinary pictures show Hitler rehearsing while listening to a recording of one of his own speeches. They were reportedly taken in 1925, soon after Hitler was released from a nine-month stint in prison during which he dictated his autobiography, Mein Kampf.
After seeing the photographs, Hitler requested that Hoffmann destroy the negatives, but he did not. They were published in his memoir, Hitler Was My Friend, which came out in 1955.