- Riots erupt across West Baltimore, downtown
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- New bird flu cases hit 2.3M birds in Iowa
- Bastrop County residents fire off questions on Jade Helm 15
- Obama ‘secretly loosened’ CIA drone strike rules in Pakistan
- 9/11: Iranian General accuses US of organizing September 11 terror attacks
- Angela Merkel’s government ‘aware of US attempts to spy on France and European companies’
These Photos Of Adolf Hitler After Prison Release Are Unbelievable
These are the private photographs Adolf Hitler didn’t want anyone to see.
Taken by photographer Heinrich Hoffmann, the extraordinary pictures show Hitler rehearsing while listening to a recording of one of his own speeches. They were reportedly taken in 1925, soon after Hitler was released from a nine-month stint in prison during which he dictated his autobiography, Mein Kampf.
After seeing the photographs, Hitler requested that Hoffmann destroy the negatives, but he did not. They were published in his memoir, Hitler Was My Friend, which came out in 1955.