- Benghazi terror attack probe to subpoena for access to Hillary Clinton emails from private server
- U.S. ambassador injured in attack by armed assailant
- Russian President Vladimir Putin trying to destroy NATO
- Russia accuses United States of plot to oust President Vladimir Putin via opposition aid
- US hoped to cause mass protests in Russia by sanctions
- Russia is Covering Up the killing of Boris Nemtsov, claims former aide to Vladimir Putin
- Merkel warns Russia of new sanctions if Ukraine ceasefire violated
These Photos Of Adolf Hitler After Prison Release Are Unbelievable
These are the private photographs Adolf Hitler didn’t want anyone to see.
Taken by photographer Heinrich Hoffmann, the extraordinary pictures show Hitler rehearsing while listening to a recording of one of his own speeches. They were reportedly taken in 1925, soon after Hitler was released from a nine-month stint in prison during which he dictated his autobiography, Mein Kampf.
After seeing the photographs, Hitler requested that Hoffmann destroy the negatives, but he did not. They were published in his memoir, Hitler Was My Friend, which came out in 1955.