- Kiev: Military operation in Ukraine southeast to go on despite Geneva agreement
- Putin says Russia may invade Ukraine to protect locals
- U.S. Is Vulnerable to Terrorism in Space: CFR
- Sen. Reid calls supporters of Nevada rancher Bundy ‘domestic terrorists’
- GOP fears executive order on biometric guns
- Human microchipping: under your skin
- Clemson University Football Program Under Fire for ‘Christian Worship’
Cycles expert and forecasting extraordinaire, Martin Armstrong, is on todays show to first explain the fundamentals of cycle analysis and then extrapolates these principles to discuss the unmistakable convergence and climax of cycles in civil unrest, international war, economic decline, and political revolution that is upon us now. Armstrong is the former chairman of Princeton Economics International Ltd. and is best known for his economic predictions based on his proprietary Economic Confidence Model.