- North Korea threatens to hit back at White House
- Kim Jong Un greets huge crowds in North Korea as Barack Obama insists the hack was not an act of war
- Rep. Rogers rips Obama on N. Korea attack; ‘Saying aloha … going to Hawaii is not the answer’
- French police shooting linked to calls for jihadist attacks
- Cops across U.S. on high alert after NYPD executions
- Suspect fatally shot officer then ran him over
- Satanic Temple, Christian state senator mount dueling displays outside Michigan Capitol
UKIP Leader Nigel Farage Barricaded In Pub
UKIP leader Nigel Farage has been escorted away from demonstrators in a police riot van during a campaign trip in Edinburgh.
Mr Farage was heckled by protesters as he was promoting the UKIP candidate in a Scottish by-election.
As he was holding a news conference inside the Canons’ Gait pub on the Royal Mile, just yards from the Scottish Parliament, he was surrounded by dozens of protesters shouting insults at him – some calling him “racist” and “scum”.
Bar staff were forced to clear the pub and the protest spilled outside, obstructing Mr Farage’s exit.
The UKIP leader attempted to make an escape by taxi but protesters blocked its path.
Police eventually escorted Mr Farage back into the pub and barricaded the doors against protesters.