- Sydney terror cell ‘planned beheadings’
- ‘Kill the Christians’ call at church
- Iran slams ‘ridiculous’ US coalition as Congress funds arms against ISIS
- DHS Against White House Plan to Lift Ban on Libyans Attending U.S. Flight Schools
- Russia’s Strategic Missile Troops Training to Find Ebola Pathogens
- China’s military cyberattacked defense contractors several times, report claims
- PLA pilots vie for coveted ‘golden helmet’ in largest ever air drills
UKIP Leader Nigel Farage Barricaded In Pub
UKIP leader Nigel Farage has been escorted away from demonstrators in a police riot van during a campaign trip in Edinburgh.
Mr Farage was heckled by protesters as he was promoting the UKIP candidate in a Scottish by-election.
As he was holding a news conference inside the Canons’ Gait pub on the Royal Mile, just yards from the Scottish Parliament, he was surrounded by dozens of protesters shouting insults at him – some calling him “racist” and “scum”.
Bar staff were forced to clear the pub and the protest spilled outside, obstructing Mr Farage’s exit.
The UKIP leader attempted to make an escape by taxi but protesters blocked its path.
Police eventually escorted Mr Farage back into the pub and barricaded the doors against protesters.