- China Intervened Today to Shore Up Stocks Ahead of Military Parade
- China Sells U.S. Treasuries to Support Yuan
- Ukraine debt crisis: Russia refuses to accept terms as Kiev finally secures debt write-off deal with creditors
- Central bankers at Jackson Hole search for answers on low inflation
- Nasdaq 100 is set to plunge 29%: Technician
- French intelligence fears Islamist ‘missile strike on airliner’ or 9/11-style attack
- ISIS drives toward Turkey in new offensive
- China’s Stocks Slump as Rate Cut Fails to Stop $5 Trillion Rout
- China central bank injects $22B into economy
- Stasi: Donald Trump blames China for biggest theft in U.S. history
Warning: Stocks Will Collapse by 50%
It is only a matter of time before the stock market plunges by 50% or more, according to several reputable experts.
“We have no right to be surprised by a severe and imminent stock market crash,” explains Mark Spitznagel, a hedge fund manager who is notorious for his hugely profitable billion-dollar bet on the 2008 crisis. “In fact, we must absolutely expect it.”
Unfortunately Spitznagel isn’t alone.
“We are in a gigantic financial asset bubble,” warns Swiss adviser and fund manager Marc Faber. “It could burst any day.”
Faber doesn’t hesitate to put the blame squarely on President Obama’s big government policies and the Federal Reserve’s risky low-rate policies, which, he says, “penalize the income earners, the savers who save, your parents — why should your parents be forced to speculate in stocks and in real estate and everything under the sun?”
Billion-dollar investor Warren Buffett is rumored to be preparing for a crash as well. The “Warren Buffett Indicator,” also known as the “Total-Market-Cap to GDP Ratio,” is breaching sell-alert status and a collapse may happen at any moment.
So with an inevitable crash looming, what are Main Street investors to do?
One option is to sell all your stocks and stuff your money under the mattress, and another option is to risk everything and ride out the storm.