- North Korea becoming more aggressive, experts fear invasion
- Mexico’s former Foreign Minister given nod for U.N. climate head
- Trump hopes to land decisive blow against Cruz in Indiana
- South Korea concerned about nuclear test from North
- Higher output pushes oil lower on supply glut fears
- Dollar slides to lowest level against major currencies
- ISIS attacks Kurdish peshmerga forces in northern Iraq
- Wall Street elite secretly field-test digital dollar replacement
- Will Indiana Christians Vote for Donald Trump?
- 100-year Sentence for Woman Cutting Unborn Child from Stranger’s Womb
TRUNEWS 06/11/14 – Jim Rogers & Dr. Ashraf Ramelah
Legendary billionaire investor Jim Rogers talks with Rick today about the artificial sea of liquidity created by coordinated quantitative easing by central banks. Dr. Ashraf Ramelah, founder of Voice of the Copts, comments about the Islamic beheadings in Mosul, Iraq, and Barack Obama’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood.