- EU and West worried about possible presidential system in Turkey
- Transgender illegals to get special accomodations in Texas under Obama directive
- Oklahoma gov. vetoes abortion bill some hoped would overturn Roe
- Saudi Arabia behind rise of radical Islam in Kosovo
- Pope meets with top imam to discuss ‘coexistence’
- Turks won’t get visa-free EU travel due to “controversial” laws
- US fully lifts Vietnam lethal arms embargo
- Lockerbie lawyer seeks $330 million from Russia for MH17 crash
- U.S. states on Zika’s frontline see big gaps in funding, expertise
- Iran Deal Propaganda Money Made Its Way All Around Washington
Muslim woman in Moscow displays severed child’s head at train station
(TRUNEWS) A woman in Moscow has been detained after parading a child’s head near a train station.
She was identified as 38-year-old Gulchekhra Bobokulova, a babysitter who had been working for the child’s family for a year, according to Sputnik.
Bobokulova was dressed in black and was shouting, “I am a terrorist” and “Allahu Akbar” during the ordeal, threatening to blow herself up when she was apprehended by police. “Allahu Akbar” is the same phrase shouted by Muslim terrorists during the November attacks in Paris.
“The end of the world is coming in a second…I am your death,” she yelled, as reported by RT. “I hate democracy.”
The body of the child was found in a Moscow apartment Monday after the building had been set on fire. Apparently the woman waited for the parents and an older child to leave before committing the murder.
The girl was identified as Nastya M., and authorities believe she is 3 or 4 years old. Her mother was taken to the hospital after she fell unconscious when she learned the news, according to Russia’s Zvezda TV.
Bobokulova is an Uzbekistan national, and apparently committed the murder after being upset with her husband. Police believe she was drugged. A psychiatric evaluation is being conducted.
People at the shops near the metro station were evacuated. The Russian government has been warning of possible terror attacks at the hands of Muslim jihadist, including ISIS.