- Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”
- Famous Evangelical says Trump accepted Jesus Christ
- Brexit now Texit, UK victory stirs Texas secessionists
- Remain camp petition for 2nd EU Referendum breaks 134,000
- Whats next? Five questions for the EU and UK post-Brexit
- Dow Jones tanks post-Brexit, Wall St. falls 500 pts
- UK the First to Fall in EU Breakup Following Brexit Vote
- Christian Schools Targeted in LGBT California Legislative Move
- ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation Forces Federal Lab Closure
- Clinton camp admits hiding cryptic email sent to Huma Abedin
Muslim woman in Moscow displays severed child’s head at train station
(TRUNEWS) A woman in Moscow has been detained after parading a child’s head near a train station.
She was identified as 38-year-old Gulchekhra Bobokulova, a babysitter who had been working for the child’s family for a year, according to Sputnik.
Bobokulova was dressed in black and was shouting, “I am a terrorist” and “Allahu Akbar” during the ordeal, threatening to blow herself up when she was apprehended by police. “Allahu Akbar” is the same phrase shouted by Muslim terrorists during the November attacks in Paris.
“The end of the world is coming in a second…I am your death,” she yelled, as reported by RT. “I hate democracy.”
The body of the child was found in a Moscow apartment Monday after the building had been set on fire. Apparently the woman waited for the parents and an older child to leave before committing the murder.
The girl was identified as Nastya M., and authorities believe she is 3 or 4 years old. Her mother was taken to the hospital after she fell unconscious when she learned the news, according to Russia’s Zvezda TV.
Bobokulova is an Uzbekistan national, and apparently committed the murder after being upset with her husband. Police believe she was drugged. A psychiatric evaluation is being conducted.
People at the shops near the metro station were evacuated. The Russian government has been warning of possible terror attacks at the hands of Muslim jihadist, including ISIS.