Aussie eyewitness: Multiple gunmen in Las Vegas massacre

Aussie eyewitness: Multiple gunmen in Las Vegas massacre
Stephen Paddock reportedly broke out windows in his 32nd floor suite at the Mandalay Bay hotel and casino and opened fire on people attending the Route 91 Harvest country music festival below. Eyewitness accounts from an Australian newspaper, however, strongly suggest there were multiple shooters involved.

In a compilation of stories from Australians who witnessed the shooting Sunday night at the Mandalay Bay hotel and casino in Las Vegas, the Courier-Mail newspaper got a major exclusive from the man who was staying the room next to Stephen Paddock.

Buried in the newspaper’s article is the story of Brian Hodge, an Australian who was staying in room 32134. Paddock had been staying in room 32135. According to the report, Hodge said:

"I got outside safely and was hiding in bushes …

There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us. We were hiding in the bushes outside waiting for the police …

It was a machine gun from the room next to me …

My floor is a crime scene. They killed a security guard on my floor."

The “multiple shooters” theory isn’t new and was initially propelled by video that showed what appeared to be muzzle flashes coming from the fourth floor of the Mandalay Bay. Those flashes were later attributed to strobe lights, and the “multiple shooters” theory was dismissed as confusion created by “the fog of war.”

But was it?

In the same article, the Courier-Mail also interviewed Wendy Miller, who was evacuated from a bar at the nearby Luxor hotel. The report states:

She was at a bar in the nearby Luxor Hotel with her husband when she saw what she described as a “man of interest” run by.

“We managed to make our way back to our room…” she told The Courier-Mail.

“We are in lock down. Our door is dead locked and a chair against the door.”

Ms. Miller said the man sprinted through her hotel after coming off an escalator from the Mandalay Bay.

“The man that they [security] were chasing was wearing a security jacket like them,” she said.

According to the current narrative, Paddock, a 64-year-old man with reportedly no interest in guns suddenly built up a cache of more than three dozen weapons, including an AR-15 equipped with a “bump stock” to simulate a fully automatic firing sequence. Even by the liberal media’s account, the ability to fire off so many rounds in such rapid succession requires a high level of skill.

The Washington Post noted:

“He obviously tried this out before he was in the hotel room,” [Cody Wilson, director of Defense Distributed] said. He added his initial conclusion from audio of the gunfire pointed to a bump modification on at least one weapon. The fire rate was inconsistent with a weapon originally designed to fire automatically, Wilson said.

A trained shooter can easily remove one magazine from the weapon, load another from a tactical vest or pocket, and continue firing within seconds.

But, by every account—even those of people who have known him his entire life—Paddock wasn’t “the kind of guy” who would own a large number of weapons. He had no formal military training or extensive experience with shooting guns or rifles.

Clearly, there is a part of the real story missing.

TruNews copy

Donate Today!

Support TRUNEWS to help build a global news network that provides a credible source for world news


We believe Christians need and deserve their own global news network to keep the worldwide Church informed, and to offer Christians a positive alternative to the anti-Christian bigotry of the mainstream news media

You May Also Like